Wednesday, January 21, 2009

CAN YOU SHARE THE "GOOD NEWS" ?

DO YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO SHARE THIS MESSAGE.???

Hi to all of you readers of this Blog. I want to ASK you to do something. I want to ask you to send this blog email address to TWO people on your email list. ONLY two. More or all of them if you want to. It doesn't matter whether or not you think they will "like" this information or not. Since it is the TRUTH and they are included in the whole plan of God anyway, it would be nice for them to at least be exposed to it all. Then ask them to send it to two more and so on.

No worries. I am not going to ask for $ money. I don't want anything but to get this message out. I have some great links on this web site, blog, and I think they may actually learn something. How radical is that?

Just send it to two. ASk them to send it to two more on their list. Sort of like a chain letter. But LEGAL. Let's get this word out and quit hiding it under a "bushel" basket.

What do you think? Let me know

Love to all,
Blessings to all,

Paul Kurts

www.newlifewcg.org
www.pastorpaulsinteractiveblog.blogspot.com

Paul. 256-468-8081

Ask for my latest article , Incarnational Theology--God accepts us !
Just email me and I will send it to you.

God Bless.

No comments: