Sunday, July 13, 2008

Free Articles for YOU

I am offering some articles on INCARNATIONAL (TRINITARIAN THEOLOGY) for free to any of you who may wish to request them. Just E:mail me back at the address below and I will send them to you. Paul.Kurts@wcg.org God Bless.

IN WHAT "TENSE" SHOULD WE READ SCRIPTURE?
ALREADY, BUT NOT YET--OBJECTIVE AND SUBJECTIVE UNDERSTANDING
WHY MANKIND HATES THE TRUTH OF JESUS
ADOPTED AND INCLUDED IN GOD'S LIFE
CAN WE LET GOD DOWN?
IS GOD DISTANT AND UNINVOLVED?
WHOSE FAITH REALLY MATTERS?
JESUS THE VICARIOUS HUMAN
WHY BELIEVING IS ENOUGH
ARE "ALL" RAISED IN JESUS' RESURRECTION?
IN THE IMAGE OF GOD--WHAT IS IT?
HELL, NOT WHAT YOU MAY HAVE THOUGHT.

There are 20 or so more articles on our web site which you may access for free.

Just go to www.newlifewcg.org and have a look at Pastor Paul's Articles.

Blessings to all of you,

Paul Kurts
www.newlifewcg.org
Madison, Alabama

E:Mail me at: Paul.Kurts@wcg.org

.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just finished reading and studying your article "Answering the Greatest Questions" and I just wanted to say thank you. Like an old fool, I had tears running down my face. Imagine a man 6'7", 440 pounds sitting before your article and God's Word crying like a baby and you'll have a pretty good idea as to the scene. Thank you my brother. - John

  said...

http://isgodthreewhosandawhat.blogspot.com/